Last week, I listed a number of goals for the year, and the fourth one was to speak at more conferences. Rather than waiting to be invited to speak, I thought I’d be a bit more bold and simply host my own. Well, it’s not just my conference. I’ll be hosting it with Rob Walling, whom you may know from his blog SoftwareByRob.com. So without further ado:
MicroConf 2011: The Conference for Self-Funded Startups and Single Founders
When?: June 6 & 7
Where?: Las Vegas, NV
- Hiten Shah (KISSmetrics and CrazyEgg)
- Patrick McKenzie (Bingo Card Creator)
- Rob Walling, author of Start Small, Stay Small
- Mike Taber (That’s me!)
- and many others…
A limited number of discounted pre-release tickets will be available soon.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone launching a startup with no outside funding who wants to learn from, and hang out with, 225 of today’s leading founders and entrepreneurs.
Cool! WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT?
If you’re fired up about this conference, here are the next three things you’ll want to do:
- Sign up to be notified when discounted pre-release tickets go on sale at www.microconf.com
- Upvote the conference on Hacker News
- Tweet it!
- Tell your friends who might be interested.
More info will be coming and I hope to see you there in June!