Job opening at Moon River Consulting
We have a full time position open here at Moon River Consulting. What’s that you say? What’s Moon River Consulting? Well, it’s the consulting counterpart of Moon River Software. The listing is on Monster.com and you can find out more information about it here.
If you’re pretty good with Windows, Unix, and have a halfway decent security background, please take a look. We’re trying to fill this position by the end of October if at all possible. Below is the listing from Monster.com.
Full-time Software Consultant
- Communicate effectively to project managers, clients, and others involved in a project at all levels of management
- Write project plans, work proposals, and identify additional business opportunities with existing clients
- Implement project plans and security software across enterprise level corporations using SecurityExpressions and other security products
- (training will be made available for SecurityExpressions)
Develop security policy files for various operating systems (Windows, Linux, HPUX, Solaris, AIX, etc)
- Actively participate in development of internal and packaged software solutions
- Perform software demonstrations and proof of concepts, both on-site and via the web
- Perform other consulting services as needed
- Strong Windows and Unix systems configuration skills
- Experience with C#, C, or C++
- Must write easily maintainable and easily understood code
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly
- Experience writing design documents and gathering implementation requirements
- n-tier design experience
- Consulting experience, CISSP, MCSE, MCSD, or MCDBA
- Experience or certifications with Altiris products
- Security software background
- Relational database programming and design (SQL Server, Oracle, mySQL, etc)
- Web development technologies. ASP.NET Web Services and Web Applications a plus
- XML and related technologies
Please only apply if you have the experience/qualifications necessary. Send résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org , or fax to 617-314-9890.
Some travel will be required for this position, but the amount of travel varies by client requests. This position is open to a wide range of talents. When you’re not working on consulting engagements, you will be working on in-house product development efforts. If you’re smart, motivated, hate bureaucracy, and want a company that is willing to give you the tools you need to get the job done, we encourage you to apply.
Our office is currently located in downtown Worcester, but we will be moving to larger offices in the Westborough area before year end.
We offer medical and dental benefits, paid vacation and holidays, and a pleasant, supportive work place.
Leave a Reply