Well, I decided to change things up a bit on my Blog and the new look that you see today is a result of that effort. It took me a couple of hours of tweaking last night to get it to where it’s at right now. I’m sure there’s a few odds and ends that I might have missed, but I’m not too worried about it. I would imagine that people are going to point out the things that aren’t working via the spiffy new “Contact Me” form that I added. Now that the new theme and the Contact Me forms are out of the way, I’m going to start blogging a bit more.
The delays have been due in part to MicroConf, AuditShark, goings-on with the Micropreneur Academy, not to mention a bit of self-induced guilt due to not having dedicated the time to actually get back to blogging. But suffice it to say that I think that’s all behind me now and I’ll be making a concerted effort through the rest of the year to start blogging more… a LOT more in fact if I’m ever going to meet my year-end blogging goal.